18 weeks
And because I like to leave you with something memorable: the 18 week bare belly shot.
Ok, you are such a cute prego! Love the belly shots. Thanks for sharing. :-)
I love them!! You are freakin' adorable!
You look absolutely lovely.Can't wait to hear about your appointment this week!
You look fabulous! Only 2 days to go to the big u/s?!
Oh, you are so beautiful! Belly shots are always the highlight of my day.Enjoy your growing belly.
Fantastic! It's amazing how big twin bellies look early on!
So cute! Thank you for posting! Your stomach is perfect. What a beautiful belly! :) Can't wait to find out what you're carrying in there!
YAY for belly!!! You look too cute!!
You are filling up nicely! I can't wait to see what you've got cooking in there!
You're so cute :)
Love the belly!!! And I'm pretty sure I have that shirt you're wearing in the last picture. :)
You look wonderful!
Love the belly shots. It's offical now, you are an adorable pregnant woman :)
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Ok, you are such a cute prego! Love the belly shots. Thanks for sharing. :-)
I love them!! You are freakin' adorable!
You look absolutely lovely.
Can't wait to hear about your appointment this week!
You look fabulous!
Only 2 days to go to the big u/s?!
Oh, you are so beautiful! Belly shots are always the highlight of my day.
Enjoy your growing belly.
Fantastic! It's amazing how big twin bellies look early on!
So cute! Thank you for posting! Your stomach is perfect. What a beautiful belly! :) Can't wait to find out what you're carrying in there!
YAY for belly!!! You look too cute!!
You are filling up nicely! I can't wait to see what you've got cooking in there!
You're so cute :)
Love the belly!!! And I'm pretty sure I have that shirt you're wearing in the last picture. :)
You look wonderful!
Love the belly shots. It's offical now, you are an adorable pregnant woman :)
Post a Comment