Now that Sam and Anna have resumed being typical mostly happy 6 week old babies, I have been able to resume doting mother photo taking. Enjoy!
Bouncer chair naps

Two peas in a pod
I love how the pictures show some of their personality :)

Big brother is pushing his adoring little sister away :)

My newest desktop background, facebook profile picture, babycenter profile picture...
8 comments:
Katie, they are just so precious!! The peas in a pod pic is too cute for words. I'm so glad they are feeling better!!
CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!!!!!!! Glad things have quieted down!! What a great photo shoot...I need to do one of these!
So cute! They're so precious!
Too cute!!! Love the one that you thinks shows their personality. :)
So cute and alert!
adorable! love, love, love the peas in a pod! keep the picture spam coming!
They are so precious!!! I love the photos of them...they are so cute! I don't know how you get anything done, I would be too busy gazing at their adorable faces all day!
OH MY GOODNESS!!! I absolutely love the two peas in a pod picture! Did someone knit that for you? How awesome!
Post a Comment