Did you get the invite for the party in Anna's crib at 2 am last night? Us either. Sounded like she had a great time though (jabbering away for two hours). I swear, that girl knows when I have to get up at 5 am for work, because she typically sleeps her usual awesomeness on the weekends (12 hours just like Sam does pretty much 7 days a week), on the days I could take a nap if I needed one. Sam slept through the whole thing, although my husband and I couldn't. Let's just say I tripled my typical coffee intake this morning!
*****
Sam and Ann tried fish the other day, and my usual meat-hater Anna loved it. She couldn't shove it in her face fast enough. On the other hand, since being too "grown up" for baby food, Sam has turned into one big picky eater. He wrinkles his nose at most veggies, and sometimes will eat a little finger food only if it is given to him on our fork. I think he thinks he's eating "just like us" then. If we are eating anything he can't (like a salad), then he'll stare at that and reject everything else. Except yogurt. If it is true that you are what you eat, then my son is made out of yogurt!
*****
Current tooth tally is Anna: 3, Sam: 3. Both bottom teeth are in, and both have one top tooth. One of Sam's canines isn't far behind. Anna's smile is so gummy, that you can clearly see the teeth when she smiles. Toofer smiles are adorable, although I miss the completely gummy mouth smiles that I know I'll never see in person again. Sam's teeth don't show as much when he smiles, so we really have to work at it (or trick him) to get a glimpse.
*****
Sam's hair is growing like a weed. I am amazed at the difference in length between photos taken at Christmas and now. Not a day goes by without my husband talking about a haircut for him! I just don't think I can do it before 1 year old though. Especially since Anna has such little hair. My little girl had more hair when she was born. It's growing, just at a snail's pace. It's growing in much lighter now as well, so we're starting to think we'll have two blondies toddling around...
5 comments:
Is there anything cuter than baby teeth!
Must be a thing with babies and yogurt! I was wondering which tooth is next to come in after the bottom two, so thanks for the info.
What kind of fish did you do? I want to give my daughter some soon, but don't know what to start with.
Um, Abbey was invited to Anna's party!!
She has been waking up in the wee hours and just babbling up a storm too! The other night she went 40+ minutes just jabbering away!!!!
Oh, and David bugged me to death about cutting Luke's hair too...I finally let him, and I don't love it. It's not happening again anytime soon!!!
Post a Comment