Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Playing Pretend


 Yesterday, I caught Sam and Anna playing drivethru with their cozy coupes.  Anna told Sam, "Here's your mocha." and handed him a piece of chalk.  Sam gave her a piece of chalk back as "money" and said "thank you!" then drove away.  After that, they switched roles and repeated it again.  This is not the first time they've done this- although usually I hear "mocha-chino" and until today, I could not figure out what they were talking about.
 
 
I guess that's a sign that I frequent the starbucks drivethru just a little to much, hahaha!  Most kids would probably play pretend with a McDonalds drivethru but we rarely go there, so I guess at least there's that!

 

1 comment:

JB said...

That is adorable and hilarious. I'm in the same boat -- until recently I was going through the s-bucks drive-through every single morning. I'm shocked Jackson's first word wasn't"latte." :)