Wednesday, October 10, 2012

More Fall Fun

The weekend before we went camping was gorgeous and in the 70's, so we took advantage of the weather and went up a literal mountain to look at the fall colors. 



The ski lifts were open for fall color viewing, and I felt brave enough to attempt it this year with two 2 year olds.  I am a little afraid of heights, so I had a death grip on Sam the whole way up and down, but we made it. :)  Apparently I didn't hide it very well from Sam and Anna though, because they are still talking about me being scared on the chair lift.  Whoops.

I may have been  a little scared uncomfortable, but Sam loved riding the chair lift.
Fear of heights aside, the fall colors were worth it!

1 comment:

Julia said...

LOVE the picture of Sam and Anna with their mouths open---so cute!

You have a beautiful family, Katie. I always admire how much you attempt with Sam and Anna, and how they always adapt beautifully.