Yesterday Sam bumped his head and before I could do anything about it, Anna bent over and kissed it for him. I just watched and let her do the comforting. But the cuteness doesn't stop there.
Then when Anna attempted to kiss it again (because according to Sam, she missed the spot a little and he was directing her to where she should kiss), they ended up bumping heads together, so they then took turns kissing each other's heads, pointing out where the correct spot was to kiss. But the cuteness doesn't even stop there.
After that, Sam said, "Let's do it again," and then they purposely bumped their heads together (gently) just so they could give each other "feel-better" kisses one more time.
Punctuated by a few "I love yous" and they went right back to playing together nicely, side by side.
Too. cute. for. words.
2 comments:
Agreed, ridiculously cute!
HOW SWEET!!
Post a Comment