A student in my class had RSV a week and a half ago. Just found out my daycare provider was diagnosed with RSV this weekend. Pretty sure that Sam and Anna's fever, (vomiting with Anna), stuffy nose, and cough during the last week or so was actually RSV.
Joy.
I'm so glad it doesn't seem like they have had any breathing issues, but you can bet I'll be watching much more closely from now on. They do seem to be doing better, although the stuffy nose remains for both of them.
I'll just keep telling myself that being sick now as infants as much as they have been (albeit thankfully nothing too serious) will mean that they won't be sick as frequently when they start school. Isn't that what everybody says?
1 comment:
I hope that's true, because we (Jackson AND I) have had 3 colds in about 7 weeks. And it's only February. Yikes. Kid should be healthy as a horse by kindergarten....
Post a Comment