Monday, February 28, 2011

Snow Much Fun

We finally got a chance a few weeks ago to go outside and play in the snow. Most of the winter, our weekend days have been too cold to bring babies outside for long, although we've had snow on the ground since Thanksgiving. Here are some of the snow photos I took:







4 comments:

Julia said...

Great photography, Katie! LOVE their hats!

Kendra said...

Oh my word....ADORABLE!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I'm impressed that you took the effort to get them bundled up and out the door. I was thinking of doing a snow photo shoot with Emma the last time we had some snow, but just seemed like so much work! The reward = the great pictures you have.

Spit Happens said...

I almost don't even have words. I mean, the outfits... seriously, SUPER CUTE. The kids... SUPER CUTE. The pictures... PRICELESS. So glad you captured these moments.