Saturday, April 25, 2009

Randomness

I'm not feeling very motivated or creative today- just having a lazy, blah Saturday. I did want to update on my current $ projections for our upcoming IVF though: We're only about $500 short now of the estimate! And that is fantastic news!

Also, Jake had his communicable disease tests last week and my communicable disease tests are on Tuesday... so hopefully after that I'll start feeling like we are doing something to get out of BFA land (BFA= Big Fat Abyss, according to Bottoms Off and On the Table) rather than just sitting around and doing nothing.

I also realized that I have not talked about my fur children yet, gasp! Bella and Benelli are my replacement babies for now. Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure:
Bella (the yellow lab) is a lot bigger now, but this is one of my favorite pictures of our two pups.

See how good Benelli would be with kids?

And one more of Bella just to be fair.

7 comments:

Searching for Serenity said...

Cute furbabies! What would we do without them? Ours have gotten us through some tough times.

Congrats on being so close to your goal. You'll be there in no time.

Amber said...

Cute dogs! We have a chocolate lab.

ICLW

Courtney said...

I love the pics of your dogs! We have two cats and a dog and they are like our children too! I tease my husband that if I start buying baby/children clothes for them and dressing them up, then it's time to call the guys in the white coats to come get me!

Jill said...

awww I love them! Labs are the sweetest dogs :)

ICLW

Ellie said...

You have such cute furbabies! I love labs. They are my favorite!

Lucky Jones said...

OMG, your blsck lab looks just like mine! Beautiful doggies, they will make wonderful older sibs :) GL on you IVF, I hope that once is all you need :) Thanks for visiting me!

Mrs. Gamgee said...

very beautiful dogs! I'm so envious...

Happy ICLW!