Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Dude

To my RE: you call at 8:01 am on Monday morning to tell me the fertilization report, and that you will check on them on Wednesday and then call... and here it is after 4 pm and you haven't called yet??? I've been sitting on the couch for four days comparing my stomach to an elephant, a pig, a swimming pool, a tire, a balloon and a cow willing the hours to pass so the bloating pain can go away and for your call, and you don't call??? Seriously???

And yes, I've already checked my phone about 5 times to make sure it is working.

CALL ALREADY.

5 comments:

Melissa G said...

What is his PROBLEM?! Doesn't he know we are WAITING?!!!

Anonymous said...

Call him! We must know!!!
Hope your tummy is getting better!

Lucky Jones said...

The wait must be torturous... BUT I can't wait to hear the results :) Praying for you!!

Word Nerd said...

That's torture! So unfair. Keepin' my fingers crossed for ya.

MelissaP05 said...

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! If I'm pissed, I can't imagine how upset you are. I would be calling every five minutes. Can't wait to hear your good news, though.