Saturday, September 12, 2009

Books To Give Away

I have a few IF books that I've read cover to cover and would like to pass along to other people. If you are interested in any or all of the books, you can post a comment letting me know (with your email if possible), and then I'll give you my email to email me the address to send the books to. These are the books I am passing along:Unsung Lullabies by Jaffe, Diamond, and DiamondThe Empty Picture Frame by Jenna Currier NadeauI Am More Than My Infertility by Marina Lombardo and Linda Parker

I hope these books can be a wealth of information for someone else, like they have been for me.

4 comments:

Jess said...

I'm interested in them all and I'll pay the shipping!

paramore05@ymail.com

babyparamore.blogspot.com

Anna said...

I would be interested as well, if you have any left.

annaboo728@aol.com

twondra said...

I'm interested. My e-mail is tammywondra@yahoo.com

Jess said...

Your belly shots are adorable! You are carrying two babies, so it is normal to be a little bigger! I just think you look so stinking cute!

I got the books today, thank you so much! It means so much to me and The empty picture frame seems like the perfect book for me right now!

babyparamore.blogspot.com